These days it’s all about convenience. In fact, all that users want is convenience and results. As a result of this want, users today have remote access to almost everything in the world. Even something as simple as an electricity bill payment can be done online with great ease. So, if you’re a consumer with the NBPDCL who’s looking for the most convenient way to make your North Bihar electricity bill payment, you’ve come to the right place.
Most Convenient Way To Pay Your NBPDCL
We have tried almost every way you can pay your electricity bills. Whether it is the traditional way of physically going and paying bill or online options such as e-wallets, websites, and mobile apps, among others. And if you ask us, definitely skip the traditional methods as it is nothing but tedious, inconvenient and time-consuming. Online is way better!
Now that we’re talking about online methods, the one we’ve liked the most for our North Bihar electricity bill payment is Airtel Payments Bank. You can access it through their official website as well as the Airtel Thanks app. And the best part? Your NBPDCL bill payment will be done in minutes.
Why Choose Airtel Payments Bank For NBPDCL Bill Payment?
Although we’ve told you about our choice of the most convenient way to pay your NBPDCL bill, we don’t expect you to take our word for it. So, here’s enlisting a few reasons why you should choose Airtel Payments Bank above others:
- Quick And Seamless Payment Process: With Airtel Payments Bank, paying your NBPDCL bill is hardly a two-minute process. Simply follow the steps shown on the screen and your bill will be settled in a jiffy.
- Flexibility To Choose Payment Modes: You can choose to make your NBPDCL bill payment via Credit/Debit Cards, Airtel Wallet, Netbanking and more.
- Safe And Secure Transactions: With Airtel security, both your personal and transactional details are kept safely with the company database.
- Offers And Cashback: Airtel provides various offers and cashback on almost every transaction. This way, you don’t just save time but a lot of money as well.
- 24*7 Customer Care: Get 24-hour support from Airtel’s team of dedicated customer care executives.
How To Pay NBPDCL Bill Via Airtel Payments Bank?
Now that we’ve proven why Airtel Payment Bank is our choice, let’s take a look at how you can conveniently make your North Bihar electricity bill payment by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Airtel Payments Bank website or the Bank section on the Airtel Thanks app.
- Go to the ‘Electricity Bill’ section.
- Select your State or UT as Bihar.
- Now choose your biller name as North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. aka NBPDCL.
- Enter your Consumer Number given on the bill.
- Tap on ‘Fetch Bill’.
- Once the bill is displayed, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Log in securely to your account with your registered mobile number and mPIN.
- Select your favourite payment mode.
- Enter OTP and complete the payment process.
Simply follow these steps and you will have your electricity bill paid in a few minutes.