If you’re like most people, you probably want to look your best but don’t have the time or money for regular trips to the gym. Or you just don’t want to go under the knife to get rid of stubborn fat pockets or cellulite.
Enter truSculpt iD, a non-invasive body sculpting device that claims to destroy unwanted fat cells and reduce cellulite. It uses innovative technology known as monopolar radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat the fat cells, which destroys them and makes them easier to eliminate from the body. So, does it really work? Keep reading to find out!
What is truSculpt iD, and how does it work
truSculpt iD is an FDA-cleared body contouring treatment that offers patients the ability to achieve dramatic results with just one session. TruSculpt iD uses controlled, focused radiofrequency energy to target and destroy fat cells below the skin surface.
It is the perfect treatment to treat both surface-level and deeper fat cells. By targeting surface level and deeper fat cells, truSculpt iD guarantees an impressive 24% fat reduction on average.
The body then naturally eliminates the treated fat cells over the next few weeks. In addition to being safe and effective, truSculpt iD is also convenient and affordable.
Treatment sessions can be completed in as little as 15 minutes and there is no downtime required afterward. truSculpt in Singapore is an ideal option for busy patients who want to improve their appearance without undergoing surgery or spending hours at the spa.
What are the Benefits of truSculpt iD
If you’re fascinated by truSculpt in Singapore and considering it for your stubborn fat concerns, it makes absolute sense to want to know the exact benefits you can expect from this treatment. You may also want to know the potential risks that come with this treatment.
After all, it is important to understand how the treatment works and what you should expect. Here’s a quick look at some of the incredible benefits of truSculpt iD:
- Quick and easy treatment sessions: The treatment sessions are incredibly fast and take only 15-45 minutes, depending on the area being treated. There is no need for any downtime after the treatment.
- Low risk of side effects: truSculpt iD is a safe, non-invasive procedure with minimal risks and no downtime. In fact, there are no known long-term health risks associated with the procedure.
- Natural results: The wonderful thing about this treatment is that you will be able to see natural-looking results in as little as one session. Besides, you will be able to go about your day-to-day activities immediately after the session.
- Affordable: Compared to other body contouring treatments like CoolSculpting, truSculpt iD is more affordable. And the best part is that you’ll need just one session to see dramatic results.
- Low Maintenance: truSculpt iD permanently destroys fat cells, so you don’t have to worry about the same fat cells growing back. To ensure maximum results, though, it does help to maintain a regular exercise program with healthy eating habits.
Are There Any Risks with TruSculpt iD?
To begin with, the truSculpt system was created to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for patients looking for non-invasive body sculpting solutions. It does come with no downtime, but that doesn’t mean that it is completely risk-free. If your plastic surgeon has given you the green light to proceed with truSculpt in Singapore, here are a few more details they will want you to keep in mind;
- You may experience mild discomfort after your treatment: Most patients report that they experience only mild discomfort during the treatment. However, some may also report a temporary itching, tingling sensation, and/or redness of the treated area after their treatment.
- Your results may vary: While most patients are able to see a significant fat reduction in just one session, it is important to note that your results may vary depending on the amount of fat being treated and the number of areas being treated.
- You may experience redness, swelling, and tenderness: There may be some redness, swelling, and tenderness around the treated area after your truSculpt session. This is absolutely normal and usually disappears within a few days.
Who is a Good Candidate for truSculpt iD?
A knowledgeable plastic surgeon will only allow you to proceed with truSculpt in Singapore after ascertaining that you’re indeed a good candidate for the treatment. So, what are the criteria for being a good candidate for this procedure?
Generally, truSculpt iD works best on people who have stubborn fat deposits on the abdomen, flanks, thighs, and arms that don’t respond to diet or exercise. It is important to note, though, that this treatment is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, people with skin diseases or infections at the treatment area, and those who have a pacemaker.
It is also important to note that truSculpt iD isn’t a weight loss solution. That said, you really shouldn’t expect it to help you do away with a significant amount of weight.
It is more effective when it comes to dealing with targeted pockets of stubborn fat cells that are resistant to diet and exercise. It is most ideal for those who are not obese or have a BMI below 30.
How do I Find a Good Doctor for truSculpt iD in Singapore?
When you are looking for a good doctor to perform truSculpt iD in Singapore, it is important that you look for someone with plenty of experience and expertise in the field. It is also important to look for someone who you are comfortable with as well as who has a good reputation among local patients.
To make sure you have chosen the right doctor for your needs, you may want to ask yourself some questions such as: Does this doctor seem experienced enough? Does my doctor have any board certifications? Does my doctor have any published research in this field? Do I feel comfortable with my doctor’s manner and approach?
Lastly, it is important to keep in mind that the best plastic surgeon for you may not be the most experienced or expensive one. Instead, the ideal doctor should be someone who can understand your needs and goals, as well as provide you with the best advice and recommendations.
Overall, truSculpt iD is a great option for those looking for a non-invasive body sculpting solution. It does carry some risks, but if you choose an experienced doctor who makes you feel comfortable, then you should be able to get the results that you’re after. Just remember that you should only proceed with truSculpt in Singapore if your surgeon has given you the green light to do so. Good luck!
At Harmony Skin and Aesthetics Clinic, we are proud to provide safe and effective body sculpting treatments, including truSculpt in Singapore. We have a team of experienced surgeons who are dedicated to providing the best advice and recommendations for your individual needs. Get in touch with us today to find out more! Call: +65 6970 5418 or visit us at:
Harmony Aesthetics Clinic Singapore
101 Irrawaddy Rd, #09-01 Royal Square @ Novena, Singapore 329565
+65 6970 5418