Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular and receiving wide adoption worldwide. Some states even accept crypto as official means of payment. Different countries have different attitudes to digital assets regarding taxes and laws. If you are a crypto holder or a trader, you should follow the regulations and laws of the place where you live.
What is crypto? Is it real money? Digital currencies do not have any physical form, you cannot touch them, but we have all the reasons to call them real money:
- You can buy goods and services with them. For example, many companies accept Bitcoin and other assets as means of payment.
- Digital assets are a good option for investment. Many young projects sell their tokens at a low price to attract early investors.
- You can trade crypto and make a profit using different trading tools.
- If you don’t want to trade, you can invest for the long term and рold your coins until the rate boosts.
- You can convert your crypto to stablecoins and keep your savings in them. For example, exchange btc usdt.
The most popular crypto asset is Bitcoin. Let’s find out what are bitcoins and how to buy them.
What is BTC, and where to buy it?
BTC is the first crypto in the world that was created by a still unknown developer or a developers team with the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
The coin runs in its own blockchain – the bitcoin blockchain. The network is also a base for many other crypto assets developed later by analogy to Bitcoin. Indeed, many other projects made afford to replicate Bitcoin and even make a better version of the first asset in their developments.
Bitcoin has the highest liquidity and is a leader in all crypto ratings.
To buy bitcoins for trading, long-term investment, or just to hold this asset, you can address one of the most credible cryptocurrency exchanges – WhiteBIT. Low fees, convenient multilingual interface, trading with fiat, numerous tools, and many other interesting features are waiting for you on WhiteBIT.