If your skin is oily, you understand the pain of walking out only to find your greasy reflection. It can be quite embarrassing at times when people point out how greasy your face looks. While you may try to use a face wash to remove the grease, it may not always yield fruitful results. And, if your entire skin is oily, then you need a good body wash for women as well to keep the excess oil secretion under control.
What should you do in that case? Should you keep experimenting with your skincare routine? Or should you look for the right formula that can bring about a healthy glow on your skin while keeping excess oil under control? Yes, the latter option sounds good enough. So, let us explore some formulas and products that can amplify the goodness of your skincare routine. Before we begin recommending formulas, which brand should you buy the products from?
Choosing a Trusted Brand:
The skincare industry has come a long way. At present, the experts are experimenting and trying to produce new compositions that can control the excess oil on your face and body. These days, buying a face wash or a body wash for women is not restricted to choosing chemically enhanced ingredients. Rather, the experts believe that natural formulas do better justice, and you should thus select a body wash for women from a brand that makes products enriched with natural ingredients. In this regard, we spoke to some experts and influencers to come to a decision. And, as per the recommendations we received, Mamaearth is one such brand you can trust with your skincare issues because it offers chemical-free and toxin-free products.
The Best Face Washes for Oily-Skinned Folks:
It seldom happens that the same formula works for all. Hence, keeping the requirements of oily-skinned people in mind, Mamaearth has produced excellent formulas that can harness effective results. Let us look at those face washes one by one so that you can decide which one would suit you the most.
Product 1: Charcoal Facewash for Oil Control
Charcoal or activated charcoal is a celebrated ingredient in the skincare industry today. It is formed when regular charcoal is exposed to high heat. The resultant is a powdery black substance with pores in it. This is called activated charcoal, and it is incorporated in the face wash from Mamaearth to control excessive oil on your face.
- Charcoal: The grease, dirt, and unwanted matters trapped on the surface of your skin and in the interior of the pores need to be cleaned out. The pores present in activated charcoal attract and trap such pollutants. When the face wash is cleansed off with water, the particulate matter is washed off, keeping the skin fresh, oil-free, and glowing.
- Coffee: When dead cells are removed through exfoliation, new cell formation needs to be boosted to keep the skin healthy. Coffee acts as a booster and vitalizes the skin. It is an excellent way of ensuring that the skin is fresh and juvenile.
- Clay: At times, there is a layer of dirt and grease formed on the surface of the skin. Removing this layer is extremely important, and an exfoliant is needed. Mamaearth’s product features clay that acts as an exfoliant and removes the excess amount of oil and grease from the face.
- Tea Tree Oil: During this hassle of removing excess oil from the skin, some cells may get damaged. To repair the same, tea tree oil imparts more than enough nourishment and keeps the skin healthy.
- Keeps Pores Unclogged: The charcoal face wash from Mamaearth opens the pores and takes out the dirt and oil particles from them. This helps the skin to look fresh and clean.
- Gets Rid of Pollutants: Because of the ability to exfoliate the surface of the skin, it helps to remove all unwanted foreign matter from the skin and rejuvenates the skin skills.
- Controls Oil on the Face: It can curb the presence of oil on the surface. Though excess oil is removed, essential oils and nutrients are left on the skin, which makes a face look healthy, moisturized, and bright naturally.
Product 2: Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash
Having oily skin does not only mean that the face will look greasy. Rather, there are other problems associated with it. Of them, the most common skin issue is having pimples and acne breakouts. Therefore, what you choose should be able to fight and curb such skin problems along with keeping oil under control. Hence, keeping this requirement of yours in mind, the second product that we would like to highlight is the Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash from Mamaearth.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It kills the bacteria that causes acne and keeps the skin in a soothing condition by providing nourishment. It also helps to cure scars and minimizes swellings, if any.
- Neem: Neem has enhanced medicinal values as it is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. It acts as a shield and checks any kind of skin damage owing to free radical reactions. It helps in keeping the growth of bacteria under check.
- Salicylic Acid: With acne, blackheads and dark spots can also give you a tough time. Thus, any ingredient that can cure these skin problems gently and in a hassle-free way should help. Hence salicylic acid. It also helps in the absorption of any amount of excess sebum that makes the skin oily and reduces the bacterial outgrowth in the acne.
- Ensures Gentle Cleansing: To ensure that the skin undergoes deep cleansing such that acne and pimples are minimized, salicylic acid acts as an exfoliant and clears matter, grease, and dirt. However, the skin also gets enough moisture to stay hydrated.
- Controls Oily Appearance: Without taking away the essential oils needed by the skin, this face wash removes excess oil particles and keeps acne at bay. It also cures pimples, blemishes, and blackheads that may be a by-product of having excess oil on the skin.
- Kills the Bacteria: When excess oil is removed from the surface of the face, bacteria that produce acne will not have enough food to thrive. At the same time, the antibacterial properties of tea tree and neem will not allow acne-producing bacteria to grow on the skin.
Thus, if you are suffering from oily skin or even an oily T-zone, Mamaearth has two extremely good face washes that you can use. If you want the best results, use the product at least twice a day – start your morning with deep cleansing and go off to bed at night following the same skincare routine.
In case you are wondering if the products are safe, we would advise you go with Mamaearth products. They come with MadeSafe Certification to guarantee superior quality with complete safety. Plus, the products are free of toxins and chemicals, and they come powered with all the natural goodness of nature. These are more than match-winning features that you should look for in a top-notch product!