Do you love curly hair extensions, U-part wigs or maybe a lustrous deep wave wig? Whichever you desire, Luvme hair has got you covered from start to finish. We know you love it stylish, and we make it stylish.
Here is the catalog of Content for this article:
- Curly Wigs
- How to maintain your curly wigs
- What is a U part Wig?
- Features of U-part wig
- How to maintain your U-part wig
- Deep Wave Wig
- How to maintain a deep wave wig
- What makes a deep wave wig unique
Follow on, and you’ll discover something interesting for your next purchase.
Trendy Curly Wigs
A curly hair wig has a way of bringing on glamor to your appearance. It can be center or side parted with so many styles, and can also be completed by curly sewn-in fringes with a lace closure or a lace frontal.
How to Maintain Your Curly Wigs
The curly nature of these wigs gives it its stylish look but can be challenging to maintain. Learning to take care of your curly wig can help you maintain the curl shape of your wig and will also save you money.
Still, curly wigs are the easiest to maintain. Here are a few tips that can help you maintain your curly wigs for as long as you have them.
- Dirt and oil can get attached to your wig, causing it to lose its luster. You’ve got to take care of your curly wig like you take care of your natural hair. Note: Do not wash your wigs as often as you would wash your hair
- Do not rub or brush your wig to avoid losing its curls. It will be impossible to restyle them once the curls have been separated
- Use a moisturizer containing no mineral oil to keep your curly wig moisturized. This is because mineral oil prevents moisture from getting into your hair. Instead, use a water-based moisturizer or just water. It aids the wig in retaining and getting enough moisture it needs
What is a U Part Wig?
A u-part wig is a wig with a u-shaped opening that allows you to cover its U-shaped tracks with your hair. It can also be called a modified half wig or a ¾ wig. It comes in Kinky straight, Bob, Deep wave, and Kinky curly styles. With both synthetic and human hair textures.
Features of a U Part Wig
Here are a few features of the U-part wigs:
- They are tangle-free with glossy hair texture
- They have lace cap with a U shape design
- Sewn-in clips in the wig cap
- It has adjustable straps on the back of the wig cap
Luvme U part wigs are comfortable to wear with a free set of clips for easy installation. They are also affordable at pocket-friendly costs.
We have a list of u-part wigs in styles of; high-density half wig, quick and easy U part bob, wavy U part, and lots more. Our Special sales include; straight u part, deep wave u part, and kinky straight u part.
Our U part wig comes in handy with sewn-in clips and adjustable straps to secure your wig perfectly to your hair. There is no need for glue to install your U-part wig. By leaving out a part of your natural hair, you can perfectly blend your u part wig with your hair to look entirely like your hairline.
At Luvme hair, custom orders are made according to your specifications. While choosing u part wig, ensure to choose a color that best suits your hair type and switch up your style concerning your occasion and mood. You can choose a center, middle, or side U-part to achieve your desired style.
How You Can Maintain Your U-part Wig
Makntaing your U-part wig is pretty simple. Use a sulfate-free moisturizer to condition your u part wig and keep it secured when not in use.
Deep Wave Wig
Deep wave wigs are said to be in between the curls and straight hair. The curls form a wavy S pattern. This S pattern is formed throughout the wig.
The hairs of a deep wave flow in the same direction from the root to the tip. It is lustrous, wavy, and beautiful.
Deep Wave Vs Body Wave Curls
Before their near resemblance, deep wave curls are often confused with body wave curls. It seems as though both are wavy and curly at the same time. So what’s the difference, you may ask?
Here’s the difference:
- Deep wave curls are firm and tighter than body wave curls
- Deep waves are massy and give a classy and chic appearance. They add more luster to your appearance than body waves do
How To Maintain a Deep Wave Wig
Do not straighten or comb a deep wave curly wig with a fine-tooth comb. It will rearrange the curls thereby giving it a curly look. Instead, use a wide-tooth comb to style your hair. You can use your fingers to comb through the curls from the roots to the ends.
More importantly, do not apply too much oil to your deep wave wig.
What Makes A Deep Wave Unique?
- A deep wave wig has a neat and tighter appearance and does not tangle easily
- It has loose and smooth waves
- All curls flow in one direction
- Deep wave wigs are lustrous and bouncy
- These wigs can last up to a year when properly cared for
- High quality, full and thick with healthy ends
- A 100% human hair deep wave wig can be dyed, bleached, Ironed, and permed
If you’re looking to get the best curly wigs, u-part wigs, or deep wave wigs, luvme hairs are your best bet. With Luvme hair, you too can look gorgeous without breaking the bank. Check our listings for your choice of wig, and you’d be glad you did.