Let’s review the football results of Tottenham vs Liverpool with cakhia tv football viewing website, 11:30 pm. September 30 within the framework of Round 7 – Premier League
Click on the link to watch LIVE football of this match
Match between tottenham vs liverpool
Assessment of Asian ratio
- With a 3-1 victory over Leicester in midweek, Liverpool received a ticket to continue in the English League Cup this season. That result also extended the sublimation series from the beginning of the season with an unbeaten streak of 8 consecutive matches above. all competitions, including 7 wins. Particularly in the English Premier League, after 6 rounds, they also won 5 and drew only 1, thereby rising to 2nd place in the rankings and only 2 points behind the leading team.
- Those impressive numbers are a great way for the Red Brigade to head to the 7th round this weekend of the Premier League when they have a trip to Tottenham’s stadium. This will be an unpleasant challenge, but with the impressive performance being shown, there is still hope for the ability of coach Jurgen Klopp and his team to make a difference.
- On the opposite side, Tottenham is also showing why they are considered a tough opponent for the guest from Merseyside when the situation is that after 6 rounds they also maintain an unbeaten record, including up to 4 won and is in 4th place on the rankings with 14 points, meaning only 2 places and 2 points behind The Kop.
- It is noteworthy that among the results that Spurs have achieved, there is a victory against Man Utd and recently a 2-2 draw at Arsenal, the top strongest opponents in the tournament, so confidence is also important. What coach Ange Postecoglou and his team are getting before the upcoming big battle. Furthermore, Tottenham’s schedule also favors them much more than their opponents.
- Having been eliminated early in the English League Cup before as well as not having a ticket to the European Cup has helped Spurs’ schedule in the past 2 weeks not be too stressful, contrary to having to constantly rotate their squad. The Red Brigade on the other side of the front line. That’s why this North London team also has high expectations before the upcoming match.
- However, basically, Liverpool is still rated better and the experience and class of the current squad is also expected to make a difference. On the Asian trading floor, bookmakers still rank them at the bottom. The top door with the 1/4 handicap also expressed the same opinion. This is the handicap that The Kop had last season as a guest of Spurs and won 2-1.
- For that reason, hope is still for the guest from Merseyside in this match.
Tottenham achieved high form in the early part of the season
FOOTBALL ODDS INFORMATION
Analyze over/under odds
With the generous performances that the two teams have shown since the beginning of the season, a jubilant scenario in terms of goals is entirely possible in the upcoming match. In the market, the house also rates the Over/Under odds up to 3 1/2, so the above mark is also considered a desirable choice in this match.
* In the last 10 clashes, Liverpool won 8 and drew only 2 against Tottenham.
* The favorite team has lost the Asian handicap in 3/4 recent clashes.
* At home, Tottenham has lost 5/6 of the last 6 times they welcomed Liverpool.
Tottenham: Ivan Perisic, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfie Whiteman, Rodrigo Bentancur, Bryan Gil and Ryan Sessegnon are absent due to injury; Brennan Johnson also suffered a recent hamstring injury;
Liverpool: Thiago Alcantara and Stefan Bajcetic are absent due to injury; while Trent Alexander-Arnold has returned to practice and is able to play.
- Tottenham Hotspur (4-2-3-1): Vicario – Porro, Romero, Van de Ven, Udogie – Sarr, Bissouma – Kulusevski, Maddison, Son – Richarlison
- Liverpool (4-3-3): Alisson – Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson – Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Jones – Salah, Nunez, Diaz