People seem to be making money off of stickers on Etsy, so you’re interested in starting your own business.
That’s awesome! But where do you begin?
Even though stickers appear to be simple, there are many types you can sell, ranging from organizational stickers to stickers that are pure art.
As a seller, you have a lot of opportunities here – you just have to design the stickers, create them, and figure out where to sell them.
You have just found the right guide if you’re looking to learn how to sell Stickers on Etsy to earn an additional income.
Here are some tips to help you grow your Etsy revenue, including how to start an Etsy sticker shop, how to create your own stickers, and how to increase your Etsy revenue.
Let’s get started.
What are the advantages to selling stickers on Etsy?
In 2021, stickers will continue to be a popular trend on Etsy as people search for ways to personalize their belongings.
With websites such as Redbubble and Teespring that allow you to create print-on-demand stickers, it is now possible to sell stickers online.
There are certainly options like this for POD markets.
Several marketplaces are good places to sell stickers, but Etsy is the best option for the following reasons:
- Despite its small size, there is a large market for this product. Many people already make money on Etsy from selling cute stickers. Those looking for unique artwork of all kinds, including stickers, flock to Etsy.
- Seller Fees. As a seller, Etsy makes it easy and affordable, only charging $0.20 for listing fees and 5% for transactions, both of which you can include in your prices.
- Transport. With Etsy, sellers receive reduced rates for USPS courier service, so if you sell with them, you can save money if you sell on your own.
- Having a storefront of your own. Your Etsy shop is completely under your control. Your listing can include images, videos, product descriptions, a discount for returning clients, and you can even pay for advertising.
Making Stickers for Etsy
Getting started in this market is as easy as following these steps:
1. Design unique stickers
Due to the high demand for stickers on Etsy, there is also a lot of competition for design ideas.
You need to create unique designs that appeal to a niche audience in order to make your Etsy sticker shop stand out.
You should start by picking a niche to design around and doing some research to see what your competitors are offering.
Here are few special suggestions for Etsy sticker niches:
- Pets such as cats or dogs
- Patterns of flowers
- Funny sayings
- Quotes of inspiration
- Stickers for holidays, such as Halloween or Christmas
- Labels and stickers for organization
SET UP A STICKER STORE ON ETSY
You can get started your business on Etsy in no time! Start here:
- Click on the ‘register’ button to sign up for an Etsy account.
- Please enter your language and currency preferences.
- Choose a name for your shop.
- At least 1 product should be listed – If you don’t have stickers yet, you may return afterward and create a store OR create an illusory listing for the moment. You’ll need photos of your products, a title, description, quantities, and pricing, as well as a few details about sizing and shipping weights.
- Set up payment & billing – You will be charged $0.20 for the listing fee, and 5% for the transaction fees.